We had our second inspection on 23rd February 2016. Many thanks to our Patient Participation Group who attended to represent our patients and give their feedback.
We are proud to present their findings which found us attaining a GOOD standard in ALL PARAMETERS.
We were assessed for safety, effectiveness, caring, responsiveness and leadership for
- Older people
- People with long term conditions
- Families, children and young people
- Working age people and recently retired
- people in vulnerable circumstances
- people experiencing poor mental health
PLease click on the link below for the full document.
CQC Final report April 16
CQC Inspection report January 2014