Hilltop Medical Practice Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The aim of our PPG is to develop an ongoing and interactive relationship between the Practice, Patients and the Local Community. We aim to ensure that the Practice remains accountable and responsive to patient needs.
We aim to:
- Bring a sense of partnership between the Practice and our patients.
- Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate and develop its services.
- Communicate to both the practice community and the wider community information about the practice.
- Work together with other PPGS to provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs, concerns and interests which will be imperative for the development of new more appropriate local Healthcare services.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG. Our group meets regularly to discuss priorities for the Practice and our Patients. Members can be contacted through reception.
Click on the link below for the latest Annual PPG report
The Last Patient forum was held on 29th April 2019
Patient participation forum April 2019
Harness Patient Participation Group Membership
Our Practice and our PPG is one of the sixteen local medical practices which comprises the Harness Commisioning Group, of which Harness is one of the five Commisioning Groups in Brent.
Harness aims and objectives include:-
- A consortium based Patient Liaison group in order to engage with its patients to work together on shaping future services in General practice.
- Communication links with patients about services being delivered and issues relating to the delivery and use of them; this may or may not be directed by local or national policies.
- The Harness Patient Liaison group of practices meet regularly four times a year and during that time develop ways to meet and listen to the views of the patients in all seven practices.